THIS AGREEMENT IS BETWEEN YOU AND RHOK HOLDINGS LTD (TRADING AS "iBOUNCE") AND RELATES TO YOUR USE OF OUR VR FACILITIES AT iBOUNCE TRAMPOLINE PARKS.
PLEASE PLAY SAFE, HAVE FUN AND ENSURE YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE FOLLOWING TERMS BEFORE SIGNING THIS AGREEMENT.
The VR experience provided by iBounce Trampoline Parks includes virtual reality and related activities may include, but are not limited to, experiences that may be deemed by some to be frightening, thrilling, or confusing. I understand that virtual reality experiences are highly immersive and can feel extremely realistic. I affirm that my participation and/or the participation of my dependent child is fully voluntary and neither I nor my child has any known physical, mental or health-related reasons or problems that should preclude or restrict my or my child’s participation.
I consent to the use of CCTV monitoring at any iBounce Trampoline Parks for training, security and health and safety purposes.
Health Notice/ Affirmation: I am aware that some people may experience dizziness, nausea, disorientation, vertigo, motion sickness, general discomfort, headache, eye strain, anxiety, seizures or any other physical, mental or health-related injuries. Whilst every precaution is taken to prevent accidents, on behalf of myself and the child(ren), I understand that if I do not follow instruction provided by the member of staff I voluntarily assume all associated risks, and take full responsibility for these and any other consequences that may arise from my participation.
iBounce Trampoline Parks does not recommend that children under the age of 10 use the VR headsets. We also strongly recommend anyone who is pregnant, elderly, has vision abnormalities or psychiatric disorders, or suffers from heart or other serious medical conditions sees a doctor before using VR equipment. Participants should ensure at least a 10-15 minute break every 30 minutes of continuous play.
iBounce Trampoline Parks strongly recommend that VR equipment should not be used when under the influence of alcohol.
PLEASE STOP USE OF THE VR EQUIPMENT AND REPORT TO A MEMBER OF OUR STAFF IF YOU FEEL ANY DISCOMFORT WHATSOEVER.
BY USING ONE OF THE VIRTUAL REALITY HEADSETS YOU ARE INDICATING YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
I (or my child) wish to use one of the virtual reality headsets. I recognize and understand that the use of a VR headset involves certain risks.
- I am / My child is using the VR equipment voluntarily.
- I assume all the physical, psychological, and financial risks associated with the use of VR equipment.
- By signing, I acknowledge that I have read and understood all of the terms of this form and that I am voluntarily giving up substantial legal rights, including the right to sue iBounce Trampoline Parks or its employees.
- I am the parent or legal guardian of the minor(s) named below. I have the legal right to consent to and, by signing below, I hereby do consent to the Terms and Conditions of this waiver.
- I understand and will ensure that any participants I have listed understand that certain actions on trampolines carry higher risks of injury and that those injuries may be more serious. Similar risks are present when using the foam pit, air bags and basketball hoops. I agree to only perform actions that are reasonably within my capabilities and of which I am able to retain control of at all times.
- I understand that items of clothing or jewellery unsuitable for physical activity may present a risk of injury to myself or others. I agree and will ensure that any participants I have listed agree to wear appropriate clothing and to remove all jewellery/piercings prior to participating in the Activities.
- I confirm that any participant I have listed as being under the age of 18 complies with the terms of this agreement. I understand that I am responsible for any listed participant's failure to comply with this agreement.